Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday... ish

To say I'm writing this on Sunday would technically be a lie, it's 1:30 in the morning on Monday morning.  I worked 11 hours at work today (Sunday) got off work at 10 pm, had to run some errands, got home at 11, and fell into my normal routine of watching shows, working on the blanket for Zoe and Ciara and totally forgot about this post. So here I am blurry eyed and ready to be laying down but keeping with the goal! 

I had a very weird dream last night...  The dogs had dug holes in the backyard (in the dream) and when I went closer to investigate these holes I found out they were actually these tunnels the dogs had dug all throughout the neighborhood... it was odd too because they were big enough tunnels for people to walk through... I may have to think more on this and find a way to turn it into a story...

The bed calls, I'll still count this as keeping with the goal just because I stayed up to write it instead of just going to sleep ;)

G'night, and don't forget to enjoy the little things even in your dreams :D

No comments:

Post a Comment