Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday

Today, Friday the 14th of October in the year 2011 I am setting a goal.  A goal I am going to desperately try to achieve.  Lately I have had the feel that I just need to set a goal and stick to it.  So, what's this new goal you ask?  My goal is to post something every single day for one whole year, except for certain exceptions I am about to state:  Out of town, or out of the house for the entire 24 hours of the day.  (The only reason this is still a hard a fast exception for me in this technologically linked world is because I still have my bad choice smart phone: the crapberry and it doesn't do so well with anything other than facebook, email, texting, and calls.)  But anyway the only other exceptions are the obvious ones: really bad illness, misfortune to myself or family (Heaven forbid) etc.

So, I am not promising brilliant posts everyday, I'm not even promising much more than a paragraph about the general theme of my day but I at least have to post something. 


Today, I stayed home from work for the second day.  I haven't been feeling good, yesterday it felt like a fever achiness, swollen joints, pain, tiredness, nausea, etc.  and this morning I woke up with a sore throat and I am one of those unfortunate people that strep throat is as common as the cold to me.  So today I have stayed home to try and beat back any germs.  I have to work a lot of the weekend so that some of my co-workers can have fun ;) Happy Birthday Josh!  So, I wanted to make sure I was all healed up by tonight. 


I have had a piece of toast with a glass of orange juice, a bowl of chicken noodle soup (the best remedy) and another glass of orange juice, and now I'm sipping on some wonderful Earl Gray tea.  We'll be have an Italian casserole concoction that we just make up as we go.

I have been doing some research on getting a Camellia Sinensis plant, which is the plant that yo get tea leaves from because me and my Momma were talking about blending our own herbs in our teas to help with our specific health problems and since me and Jason already have the research in place to start our herb garden next growing season, and I'll have mint and thyme and sage and whole list of other wonderful things so I think it would be great to grow my own tea :D


I need to get to work on dinner, so this is my post for the day, I'll talk to you tomorrow!


Enjoy the little things!

No comments:

Post a Comment